Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.
BookTok has consumed my life in more ways than one. My to-be-read (TBR) list has grown by 30, but my speed of reading has grown just as quickly. Have you ever started a book and it was so good you just couldn’t stop reading it or thinking about it? These are those books. I’ve had to make myself start a book in the morning because I won’t sleep until the book is finished.
Fair warning :: some of the books below are spicy spicy, but trust me you won’t regret it nor will your significant other, if you know what I mean.
- The Stopover by T.L Swan – is a great intro to smutty books! The main characters meet on a plane and have an emergency layover, eventually go their separate ways and one day run into each other. The chemistry was *chef kiss.* Here’s a little snippet: “When you see him, I want you to do something for me. Ask him if he feels like he might die if he doesn’t get to touch you again… Because there’s another man who does.”
- Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren – “ I don’t want to walk out that door and lose what we found in this room.” Bennett and Chloe are office workmates who have this undeniable attraction that’s hard to avoid. It’s such a good book that will keep you wanting more!
- Mr. Masters by T.L Swan – Bree takes a nanny job in a new country for Julian thinking her new boss is a woman. She brings a lot of lightheartedness to the family after experiencing the loss of their mom. “Because until you find someone who loves you as much as I do, they will never be good enough.” *Swoon*
- Priest by Sierra Simone – Whew. This one was intense. I’m just glad I read it on my kindle because I was hardcore blushing. Tyler is a priest who has never questioned his decision until one day Poppy walks in his confessional … and let me just say … it was a lot. “One and a half inches of damnation, and all I could think about was sinking deeper into hell.”
- The Last Eligible Billionaire by Pippa Grant – This was a pretty good romantic comedy type book. There were a few scenes that had me laughing out loud! The main character, Hayes Rutherford, makes Begonia Fairchild fake date him to make his matchmaking relatives leave him alone and all because of ONE small moment she has to oblige.
Some days you just want a really good mindless read that keeps you intrigued and engaged but also takes you away from the real world. These books have done just that for me and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Trust me, you’ll want to add these to your list immediately.