Disclosure :: This post is sponsored by Raising Canes River Center.
Let’s Roll to Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live at the Raising Cane’s River Center
Fans of all ages will enjoy an exciting lineup of epic monster trucks as they experience the thrill of watching the iconic Hot Wheels monster truck toys come to life in a full-size, kid-focused, immersive Hot Wheels experience.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Saturday, April 2, 2022 – 12:30pm / Crash Zone 10:00am-11:00am
- Saturday, April 2, 2022 – 7:30pm / Crash Zone 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Sunday, April 3, 2022 – 2:00pm / Crash Zone 11:30am-12:30pm
- Raising Cane’s River Center
- The popular family entertainment tour brings audiences the ONLY
opportunity to see real-life versions of the famous Hot Wheels monster trucks toys including fan favorites – Bone Shaker™, Tiger Shark, V8 Bomber™, and Demo Derby plus the all-new Mega Wrex™, Race Ace™ and Bigfoot® Midwest Madness™, a first-ever collaboration between Hot Wheels and Bigfoot.
- Event performances will also feature a special appearance from the car-eating, fire-breathing transforming robot MEGASAURUS, and the high-flyers of Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live, Freestyle Motocross!
- Fans will experience exciting show action and fuel-injected playfulness with over-the-top smashing, crashing, and epic monster truck competitions and battles!
WHAT ELSE SHOULD MOMS KNOW ::
- There is an additional experience available! The exciting Crash Zone Pre-Show Party will be held 2-1/2 hours before every performance. The unique experience provides fans access to the competition floor to see the outrageous designs and epic size of the Hot Wheels Monster Trucks! Each pass includes an autograph card plus a souvenir pass and lanyard exclusive to Crash Zone attendees! Passes will be available to purchase will supplies last.
- PRO TIP :: Hearing or ear protection IS recommended by our team of veteran moms!
- PRO TIP #2 :: Know the bag policy at Raising Canes River Center.