Can you almost smell the salty ocean air as summer is approaching? Imagine the delightful breeze blowing through your hair as you sip on a tasty, fruity beverage – complete with an umbrella of course. We can’t wait to kick the season off right by helping put you in a tropical state of mind. May the breezy vibes and sweet ambiance embrace as you walk through the door to celebrate with us!
We invite you to join us for a tropical get away Friday, May 13th from 7:00pm-10:00pm for an evening of dancing, indulging in all things yummy, shopping and lots of pampering! Because we LOVED our venue last year, we are so happy that Mom Prom will be hosted again at the East Baton Rouge Parish Main Library. We can’t wait to dance the night away in their incredible, modern event space! Also, a special thank you to Erin Guedry Photography who will be capturing the evening!
>>> PURCHASE MOM PROM TICKETS HERE <<<
ALL tickets include the following:
FOOD & DESSERT:
- Whole Foods will be hosting a refresh bar with healthy light bites and spa waters.
- Zoes Kitchen will be serving up their signature Mediterranean bites for all to enjoy.
- Cupcake Allie will be exclusively providing sweet bites including cupcake and cake bites…YUM!
- Newk’s Eatery will serving up some tasty sandwich bites and WINE!
- Java Mama will be serving their delicious chicken salad and signature Javacinos.
- City Gelato will be serving up gelato and there will even be a “Bahama Mama” flavor of the evening.
- Bra Genie will be serving up PINA COLADAS and Strawberry daiquiris…you can even mix the two!
- Parker Madison Designs and Cake Face Soaping will be serving wine at of each their tables.
ENTERTAINMENT: We will have an awesome DJ to help us get our dance on! May our dance floor never be empty as we dance the night away!
PHOTO BOOTH: We’re so excited to have the professionals from SmileBox Photos provide a custom photo booth area where everyone can jump in and have their photos taken with fun props. You will also get a photo strip to take to keep those sweet memories.
DECOR: A HUGE thank you to Harb’s Oasis, who will be providing the beautiful tropical backdrop for our evening. Also, special thank you to Amy Dighton Design for providing her artistic talents to hand letter signs for the evening.
PAMPERING: Because let’s face it, you don’t always have time to treat yourself, so leave it up to these amazing folks to provide all the pampering and glamour you deserve:
- Kismet Cosmetics will be hosting a lipstick bar and showing everyone how to perfect our summer looks using their new face and body illuminator.
- Air Dry Bar and Salon will be hosting a braid bar and giving your locks a nice beachy feel.
- The Massage Emporium will be hosting a massaging bar offering mini-massages to all guests.
- European Wax Center will be hosting a brow bar to get your eyebrows on point.
SHOPPING: We couldn’t be more proud to have these two amazing LOCAL businesses at our event this year.
- Parker Madison Designs will be bringing the jazz with their handmade, unique and beautiful jewelry fit for any tropical goddess.
- Cake Face Soaping will be showcasing their 100% natural, handmade and vegan bath and body products for everyone with local plants, essential oils, and heart & soul.
- Bra Genie will be displaying chic swimwear options and mingling with moms about how to get the perfect fit.
- Associates in Pediatric Dentistry will be enjoying the evening with us and passing out some fun goodies!
GIVEAWAYS: Every mom will have the chance to WIN these amazing prizes! (General admission tickets include 3 raffle tickets. VIP tickets include 10 raffle tickets.)
- Beau Rivage Casino and Resort
- Tieks by Gavrieli
- Avant Tous Beauty Bar and Spa
- May Designs
- European Wax Center
- Kismet Cosmetics
- Savvy Root
- Bra Genie
- Simply Chic-Baton Rouge
- Chad Schoonmaker
- Erin Guedry Photography Family Package
- Raising Cane’s
SWAG: Our event wouldn’t be complete without giving you some fun goodies to take on your way! A big thank you to our SWAG sponsors: Amy Dighton Designs, Nature’s Bakery, SmartyPants Vitamins, Simply Soothing, Kendra Scott, Zoes Kitchen, Surf Sweets, European Wax Bar, U-Konserve, Luzianne Tea, Raising Cane’s and more.
SWAG bags are valued at over $70!
VIP SWAG BAGS: We are offering a very limited number of VIP Tickets for this event. We will have three options to pick from. All VIP swag bags will include general ticket swag items as well as sponsored items.
- Mimosa Handcrafted item of $40+ value
- Parker Madison Designs item of $40+ value
- Air Dry Bar and Salon blow out of $4o+value
VIP SWAG bags are valued at over $130
We are so excited to partner with the Junior League of Baton Rouge for a Diaper Drive. Junior League collects diapers to be distributed to various organizations in our community. Diapers are one of the few items that are not covered by assistance. When parents are unable to afford and access clean diapers, it has a direct health and economic impact on children. When children are not diapered properly, it can lead to painful diaper rashes and urinary tract infections, which if not treated can lead to fever, jaundice and even renal failure. We are asking that you bring a donation of diapers so that we may fill the needs of many children in our community. In the past, here are some of the organizations that The Junior League of Baton Rouge has significantly helped:
- Catholic Charities
- Hope Ministries
- Iris Domestic Violence Shelter
- Lexlee’s Kids
- Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services
- Salvation Army
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul- The Bishop Ott Center for Women and Children
- The Life of the Single Mom Ministries
- Volunteers of America
Disclaimer: All attendees must be 21+. We encourage everyone to have a fantastic time, which includes drinking responsibly and making arrangements to get home to your family safely.