Want to dance, jive and have the time of your life? We hope you’ll want to join us! When the working day is done, girls just want to have fun! You deserve a break for a little pampering and lots of fun, because some days let’s face it, we’re just livin’ on a prayer. When you’re missing sleep and the toddler won’t stand up on her own two feet—you need to shake it off!
We invite you to grab your girlfriends and join us for this amazingly fun night that we have planned just for you. Don’t worry, no need for a poofy ensemble! Grab those jazzy heels or that cute dress that’s been staring you down in your closet and get glammed up for MOM PROM! Leave your worries at the door and rewind back in time to when the hardest decision you had to make was who you liked more: N’Sync or The Backstreet Boys!
Please join us Friday, May 15th from 7:30pm to 9:30pm for an evening of dancing and indulging in all things fabulous with other local moms. Mom Prom will be hosted at the East Baton Rouge Parish Main Library. We can’t wait to dance the night away in their incredible, modern event space!
Tickets are NOW ON SALE! General Admission tickets are $25 and VIP tickets are $50. BUY THEM HERE
ALL tickets include the following:
FOOD & DESSERT: We will be enjoying delicious bites courtesy of Indie Plate, Frankie’s Dawg House, Hanley’s, Cupcake Allie, Cake Jewels, and Whole Foods. We are also being treated to fabulous WINE courtesy of Leblanc’s Frais Marche!
ENTERTAINMENT: We’re determined to shake it off and get our dance on. Menckology Music will be rockin’ it as our DJ for the evening. We will be playing everything from high school throwbacks to T.Swift! We are also excited to host a LIVE paint by the talented, local artist CS Art. Once the painting is complete at the end of the night, one lucky mom will get to take it home!!
PAMPERING: You are more than deserving of a little glamour and relaxation. We will have some amazing people helping you to do just that:
- Kismet Cosmetics will be hosting a Lip Bar and applying their custom lipsticks to get you that perfect look.
- The Massage Emporium will be hosting a Massage Bar offering mini-massages to all guests.
- Air Blow Dry Bar & Salon will be hosting a Braid & Curl Bar to jazz up any length or style.
GIVEAWAYS: Every mom will have the chance to WIN these amazing prizes! (General admission tickets include 3 raffle tickets. VIP tickets include 10 raffle tickets.)
- “Bette Davis Eyes” makeover : Wink Makeover & Eyelashes
- “Pour Some Sugar On Me” Beauty & Brunch Package: Zanella’s Wax Bar & $25 Broken Egg gift card
- “All That She Wants” Spa Package: The Massage Emporium Spa Package, Hey Penelope Shirt and 2 tickets to Global Wildlife
- “Genie in a Bottle” Family Feast Package: $100 Zoe’s Kitchen, Cooler, 2 Sports Cups, Spice of Life Seasoning
- “So Fresh and So Clean” package: Freshwave & Savannah Jane Jewelry
- “Eye of the Tiger” Family Fun Package: $50 Grimaldi’s & 4 tickets to Audobon Institute
- “Pocketful of Sunshine” Family Fun Package: $50 Grimaldi’s & 4 tickets to Audobon Institute
- “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” Glam Package: Younique beauty package, Vida Pura Spa Candle and Hey Penelope Shirt
- “Waterfalls” Sunday Funday package: $75 Harb’s Oasis Gift Card & $25 Broken Egg Gift Card
- “Lady Marmalade”: HUSH Full Spa Day including lashes, waxing, spray tan, massage & lunch
- “Sweet Dreams”: Cake Jewels custom order of one dozen cake bites
- “Glamourous”: Photo shoot for two by Heart Photography including hair, makeup and a little black book of favorite images
SWAG: Our event wouldn’t be complete without giving you some fun goodies to take on your way! A big thank you already to SWAG sponsors: Whole Foods Market, Vida Pura Spa, Pretzel Crisps, HUSH, Kind Snacks, Surf Sweets, Boogie Wipes, Downy, Smoothie King, Trapp Candles, Fresh Wave, Cake Jewels, Kleenhanz, LaCroix, Halney’s, The Critter Cure, and Heart Photography.
SWAG bags are valued at over $60!!
VIP Tickets: We are offering a very limited number of VIP Tickets for this event. VIP tickets are sponsored by Kendra Scott, Kismet Cosmetics, Trapp Candles, Annie Claire, and Heart Photography. All VIP swag bags will include general ticket swag items as well as sponsored items: one Kendra Scott piece valued at $60+, custom Kismet nail polish, one fragrant Trapp Candle, Annie Clair hairpins, and a photography voucher courtesy of Heart Photography. VIP ticket holders will also receive 10 raffle tickets!
VIP SWAG bags are valued at over $150!!
This amazing event would not be complete without giving back to a wonderful local organization. We have proudly chosen Iris Domestic Violence Center. Their mission is to empower survivors of domestic violence, prevent relationship violence and promote justice for survivors and their children within our community. Iris Domestic Violence Center offers services such as 24-hour crisis line, emergency shelter, children services and relocation services. We absolutely support their mission and we hope you will too. As a group of women, we are hoping to unite and donate some much needed items for the survivors and their children. Please feel free to bring any items you feel led to donate from the their wish list:
- Personal Care Products
- Diapers/Pull-Ups (all sizes)
- Baby Wipes
- Towels/Wash Cloths
- New Underwear/Socks for women & children
- Gas Cards/Wal-Mart Gift Cards
- Sheets (twin & double)
- Clothing for women & children new or used
So, be sure to save the date, join the Facebook Event, and grab your friends for an AMAZING night out that you won’t want to miss!
BUY YOUR TICKET HERE
How do you buy tickets? I can’t find a link!
So sorry! All fixed now!
Comments are closed.