Crocs… yes, those slip on clog-like shoes we have seen around for YEARS. I remember loving my toddler’s Lightning McQueen pair when he was three but never, EVER did I think I would see my 17 year old son and 11 year old daughter sporting Crocs most days they are not in school.
You see, over the past year or so these shoes have made a HUGE comeback. Even at the mall the other night, most pre-teens to teenagers had on Crocs or some sort of slides. Now, hear me … I do not hate them. There are some perks to these shoes, however, I never thought I would see them in STYLE.
Things my kids love about Crocs (according to them):
- They come in every color and pattern you can imagine. In our house right now, we have tie-dye and white Crocs floating around daily. I have been told “these will match EVERYTHING” multiple times when purchasing another pair.
- They have CHARMS and you can decorate them however you want! Basketballs, unicorns, volleyballs, mermaids and race cars are just a few charms I have seen.
- Comfort. There are no complaints of feet hurting and I will not deny these shoes have a way to hug your feet and give you the perfect amount of support.
- We can throw them on and GO! (Mom approves this, too)
- You can wear them with socks. (Y’all, when my daughter said this, I was laughing so hard I started crying)