Curious how to freshen up your skin routine? We suggest you try slugging. Looking for a faster way to fix your hair? Try the lazy mom’s guide to hair. Wondering if there’s a better way to cook bacon? Try this mom hack for cooking the best bacon ever and thank us later. What’s motherhood without perfecting your bacon, are we right? That’s the kind of content our Mom hacks, tips and tricks section highlights.
Today, we are sharing a simple sandwich recipe in honor of National Sandwich Day. A Simple French Dip Sandwich that is easy, but brings all the flavor!
A Simple French Dip Sandwich.
You say you love sandwiches? Well, I would say majority of us will take a deliciously made sandwich any time of the day! I find that sandwiches are even better during these cooler months. Pair them with a nice bowl of warm soup. Oh my goodness! A match made in heaven is what I call it. This Simple French Dip Sandwich is not only simple, hence the name, but it comes with the must-have dipping sauce.
- 1 can of Beef Broth
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp of Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder
- 1 lb Rouses Roast Beef Slices
- 1 lb Provolone Slices
- 1 pack of Philly Steak Rolls
Okay. You now have all the ingredient list. Let’s get to assembling this delicious and simple French Dip sandwich!
- Add the 5 first ingredients to a medium saucepan. Give it all a good whisk. You will note that the garlic and onion powder may not mix up right away. Don’t worry about that! It will incorporate more as it cooks.
- Heat up the dipping sauce mixture for about 5 minutes on medium-high heat. I like to bring it to a boil before I take it off the heat. If you are looking for a tad bit thicker dipping sauce for dipping, add in a little bit of corn starch (like about 1 tsp). Don’t add it directly to the pot, but take some of the liquid out of the pot and mix it with it before adding it all back to the pot. I find that if you dump it all in the pot, you will be stuck with clumps that you are spending a lot of time trying to break up.
- Sandwich assembling time! Prep a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Next, you will open up your Philly Steak Rolls.
- Top the Philly Steak Rolls with the provolone cheese first, then add on the roast beef, followed by more provolone cheese. Go big or go home, I say! You can’t go wrong with how much cheese and roast beef you add onto your rolls.
- Don’t close it up yet! Time to take it to the broiler. Place the cookie sheet with the pre-made sandwich into the oven with the broil setting turned on. Allow the cheese to melt. Y’all, I am drooling thinking about that cheese!
- Once the cheese has melted, remove it from the oven. Close up that bad boy and slice in half. Okay, you don’t have to do that if you can handle the sandwich whole.
- Pour the dipping sauce you made earlier to a small (or large) bowl. You know what comes next. Dip that Simple French Dip sandwich into that dipping sauce and enjoy life!
Y’all, this Simple French Dip sandwich is the perfect way to enjoy National Sandwich Day. Now tell me, what is your all time favorite sandwich?
View this post on Instagram